Yes! Commercial Tenants Need Protection
Tenants are often unaware of the liabilities found in their commercial leases. OfficeGuardian offers unique, never-before-available protection to commercial tenants.
Commercial tenants are more than occupants of office rental space. Most commercial leases (“NNN” or “Triple Net”) bind tenants to liabilities rarely discussed until a costly repair is needed. Many tenants only become aware of their responsibilities after being shocked by an exorbitant invoice for a replacement HVAC unit or other unexpected repair.
Common Lease Mandates Tenants Must Know
Commercial NNN Lease Mandates
- Tenants pay for all maintenance of mechanical, electrical, plumbing and other systems within their leased space, plus pay all real estate taxes and building insurance (the three “Nets” or “NNN”)
- Tenants must deliver evidence of a quarterly HVAC service contract to landlords
- Tenants must maintain space and systems in “good order and first-class condition”
State, County or City Fire Marshal Mandates
- Tenants must maintain fire protection systems within their leased space
- Tenants must produce evidence of annual fire extinguisher certification
- Tenants are responsible for ensuring compliance with all building and fire codes
OfficeGuardian is Your Solution to Lease Mandates
- Protection from the most frequently-occurring breakdowns of commercial office systems, components and appliances
- Transfer of risk of unexpected repair or replacement costs
- Pre-screened, qualified professionals to solve your mechanical problems